Friday, October 10, 2008

Updates? What?!

Ok, so, it's time to get serious about some updates around here, yeah?

I'm going to try to do my best to start taking better notes and transferring them to the blog. I'm involved in a Men's Bible Study with some guys here at work on Mondays which has been going awesome. We're ripping Galatians apart.

Also, you may notice, I've added a new feature to the blog. Logos Bible Software's RefTagger! It's pretty much awesome. A simple to apply java code that enhances all of my bible references automatically with tool-tip previews and links to the text itself automatically, and a special button to open your Libronix direct to the passage in your preferred bible (I use ESV).

Check it out! Genesis 6:4-8 (My favorite passage, of course)

Anyway, more updates to come, including a much needed update to my picture, and possibly some neat background graphics if I can figure that out.

---------
Oh, by the way... http://theclassiccrime.com/.. sweetness. I'm loving their new album. Kind of a Breaking Benjamin, hard-rock-alternative style with engaging lyrics that reflect a lot more maturity than the style usually offers. These aren't your every-day-angry-teenagers. They talk about real issues that grown people face, like addiction and loneliness. My little brother turned me on to them. Best album purchase I've made on iTunes in a long while.

1 comment:

Bryan Pritchett said...

i like your new title, its sweetness at its prime.